A common misconception is that Rust proofing and Undercoating are the same thing, they are two completely separate materials and application methods.
Rust has always caused trouble for car owners. Not only does it make vehicles look worn down but rust also affects performance and durability. Therefore, we recommend the combination of both Undercoating and Rust Proofing for ultimate protection and longevity of your vehicle.
After years of exposure to Alberta’s harsh weather conditions and road salt, rust usually appears in weaker areas of our cars. If left unchecked, rust can spread and also harm the mechanical parts that are essential to the safe running of the vehicle such as the gas tank, electrical connection and brake lines.
Once your car rusts, the damage is permanent.
It preserves your vehicle’s moving parts, electrical connections and other vital components. Suitable for both used and new vehicles.
Our unique wax-based rust-proofing system penetrates and seals the internal joints and seams using an atomization process to effectively lock out moisture and oxygen to inhibit any rust.
Why Ming Shine Rust Proofing
- Bonds to all surfaces for lasting protection
- We never drill into your vehicle
- Preserves the life and value of your vehicle
- Penetrates existing rust to protect the metal from further corrosion
- Transferable Lifetime Warranty
- Keeps moisture and oxygen out of car seams
- Protects rusting of electrical systems and components
- Corrosion Resistant
- One-time application
Where is Ming Shine Rust Proof commonly applied?
- Hood Frame and Inner Panels
- Front Fenders and Braces
- Trunk/Hatch lid and Perimeter seams
- Quarter Panels (Box for trucks)
- Rear Wheel Wells & Seams
- Door Panels
- Rear Bumper (if metal)
Ming Shine Rust Protection is a one-time application and will prolong the life of your vehicle. It has proven increased performance when also used with Ming’s Vehicle Undercoating Package with packages starting at only $499
Shiny vehicles don’t always last but it can by appointment.