Ming Shine provides auto detailing using specialized processes, unique to our company, to keep your vehicle looking showroom new. We offer high-quality interior and exterior cleaning and protection with a level of service our customers have enjoyed for over 60 years.
How often should I have my vehicle detailed?
A good rule of thumb is to have your car detailed whenever you have the oil changed or at a minimum, twice per year. However, it depends on the wear and tear of the vehicle, type of vehicle and your expectations on how awesome you want your vehicle to look.
How long does a detailing take?
1/2 day to full day depending on the service you have chosen.
What's a simple test to tell if my car needs to be waxed and/or polished?
Two tests you can use to determine whether your vehicle needs a wax/polish:
- After washing and drying the car, the surfaces of your vehicle should feel very smooth when running your hand lightly along the upper surfaces of the car. Rough spots? Your vehicle needs a wax.
- Spray water on your car and watch to see if tight beads appear. If so, your vehicle’s paint is protected. Loose beads indicate there isn’t enough protection. No beads, there is no protection left and wax should be applied as soon as possible.
Why should I pay more for detailing as opposed to basic car washes?
Detailing preserves and restores your vehicle’s beauty extending its life – and value! We thoroughly and professionally clean every inch. The Ming Shine process involves a top to bottom inspection for the removal of bugs, sap, tar, salt, lime plus a tire and rim treatment, interior vinyl, and leather protection, shampooing and conditioning, waxing and high quality protectants to keep that showroom shine for years to come.
Can you remove scratches from my paint job without my vehicle having to be repainted?
The answer can be complicated but generally:
- Light surface scratches can be removed by compounding the surface of the affected area.
- If scratches are deeper and have only gone through one or two layers of the clear coat, they can be wet sanded out.
- If scratches have gone completely through the clear coat, unfortunately, the vehicle will have to be repainted.
Can only certain types of stains be removed from my vehicle?
Many stains can be removed or diminished using the state of the art systems at Ming Shine. We dig down deep to remove stains like coffee, dirt, grease, food stains and so much more.
Are you able to remove the pet hair from my car's interior?
No problem. We hunt down every hair and remove it with our specialized cleaning systems to leave your car interior pet hair-free.