The underside of your vehicle, though seldom seen, is the most exposed to various elements of the road.
Let’s be honest, Alberta has some of the worst road conditions in the world. Gravel, sand, salt and construction fall-out are just some of the elements we drive through on a daily basis. These minerals accumulate over time in our vehicles' nooks and crannies.
This neoprene rubber and petroleum-based undercoating will permanently seal your undercarriage and can be used on both new and used vehicles. Our Underbody Sound Deadener cuts road noise and vibrations and can provide up to a 40% quieter and smoother ride. It insulates against extreme temperature conditions – cooler in summer, warmer in winter. Ming Shine’s undercoat is also self-healing, meaning it is crack and scratch-resistant. We also offer an exclusive lifetime warranty!
Undercoating Sound Deadener has proven increased performance when also used with Ming Rust Proof.
Areas Commonly Undercoated:
- Exposed floor
- Wheel Wells
- Wheel Lips
- Gas Housing
- Frame (upon request)
- Weld Joints
- Inner box panels (trucks only)
- Asphaltic gums seal moisture and road salt out as well as protect against airborne pollutants that attach to car body metals
- Expansive plastic resins provide toughness and adhesion
- Neoprene rubber provides elasticity
- Magnesium and zinc oxides give a galvanizing action in case of damage or rock bruising.
- Sound Deadener (Up to 40%)
- Self Healing
- Transferable Lifetime Warranty
- Aesthetically looks better
- Corrosion Resistant
- Prevents Undercarriage Denting