Once your car rusts, the damage is permanent.
After years of exposure to Alberta’s harsh weather conditions and road salt, rust usually appears in weaker areas of our cars. If left unchecked, rust can spread and also harm the mechanical parts that are essential to the safe running of the vehicle such as the gas tank, electrical connection and brake lines.
Ming Shine Rust Protection preserves these moving parts, electrical connections and other vital components and can be used on new and used vehicles. Our unique wax-based rust-proofing system penetrates and seals the internal joints and seams using an atomization process.
Ming Shine Rust Protection has proven increased performance when also used with Ming Undercoating.
Areas commonly rust proofed:
- Hood Frame and Inner Panels
- Front Fenders and Braces
- Trunk/Hatch lid and Perimeter seams
- Quarter Panels (Box for trucks)
- Rear Wheel Wells & Seams
- Door Panels
- Rear Bumper (if metal)
- Bonds to all surfaces for lasting protection
- Preserves the life of your investment
- Transferable Lifetime Warranty
- Creeps into seams and crevices to lock out moisture
- Keeps moisture and oxygen out of car seams
- Corrosion Resistant
- Protects electrical systems and components
- Penetrates existing rust to protect metal
- One time application